If you are thinking about purchasing a new home, you might not always know where to start.
10 things to know when looking for a new home.
- Find a great Realtor
- Get pre-approved with your real estate agents preferred lender
- Find what loan is best for you
- Figure out what your maximum purchase price will be
- Determine your wants and needs in a new home
- Search what neighborhood fits your needs and your purchase price
- Find the perfect home for you
- Know what you are signing
- Protect yourself through the escrow process
- Move into your dream home!
Contact Kari Cross with Intero Real Estate at email@example.com with all your real estate questions!