If you are thinking about buying a home it is important to contact a real estate agent now!
Realtor’s have community knowledge and vendor information that can help you get ready for your move. If you need a mortgage lender, or neighborhood information, a real estate agent will help you in the step by step process of purchasing a new home.
A few info graphs for home buyers:
Kari Cross – Intero Real Estate Services
Buying – Selling – Relocating – Investing
COUNT ON CROSS….for all your real estate needs!
If you are thinking about purchasing a new home, you might not always know where to start.
10 things to know when looking for a new home.
- Find a great Realtor
- Get pre-approved with your real estate agents preferred lender
- Find what loan is best for you
- Figure out what your maximum purchase price will be
- Determine your wants and needs in a new home
- Search what neighborhood fits your needs and your purchase price
- Find the perfect home for you
- Know what you are signing
- Protect yourself through the escrow process
- Move into your dream home!
Contact Kari Cross with Intero Real Estate at email@example.com with all your real estate questions!